Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fun with Aunt Janina

What do we do when Aunt Janina baby-sits? Do we take naps? Nooo. Do we have "room time"? Nooo. We get every blanket we can find and we build a ginormous fort in the living room.

Then we get some toys and stuffed animals and...coaster holders and we take them into the fort.
It's always more fun to play with our toys (and coaster holder) in a cool fort than playing in our room.
The best part of playing in the fort is going in and out. Pants optional of course.
*Lila was also playing in the fort but for some reason most of my pictures had Wyatt in them and the one I took of her was extremely blurry. Phone cameras with no flash have a hard time focusing in forts.

2 comments:

ameybc said...

I'm surprised you didn't mention Wyatt's "gifts" to you while you babysat :)

Keri said...

Forts! Good idea- I'll have to keep that in mind for a year from now.