It's been a while since I posted anything, but I finally got around to uploading the pictures off my camera from the last few weeks. Back in September I went to Long Beach, California for a work conference, which brings the number of states to which I haven't been to twelve! This is a view of the beach area near the hotel. Most of the waterfront in that area was harbor.
One afternoon some friends and I took the metro from Long Beach to Hollywood Blvd. It took
about 90 minutes to get there. Basically, we stood in front of the Kodak Theatre (home to the
Academy Awards) and the Chinese Theatre (with the celebrity feet imprints on the sidewalk),
and saw the Hollywood walk of fame. The rest is pretty much a dump. It was a little disappointing,
but I guess I can say I've been there.
1 comment:
Perhaps you should have said "P.A. school" instead of "pa school"... but maybe everybody knows what you meant.
Post a Comment